I'm About to Serve National Service! + Blog Moving Forward

 If you've clicked the archive tab of my blog, you would have noticed a rather sharp uptick in writing activity from me in March. Moreover, if you've read my "About Me" page, it's no secret that I'm enlisting for National Service soon. I think it's a no-brainer that my free time will be greatly reduced, and that means I'll have less time to write, which is why I compensated by writing so much. That's right, I'm enlisting tomorrow to complete every Singaporean man's rite of passage.


Source: The Independent SG

Quite frankly, I'm rather scared about embarking on my NS journey... but I'm excited about certain aspects as well. For example, I'm absolutely zealous about my impending eligibility to purchase the NS SAF Singlife Group Insurance. It's great to just get it over with anyways, and resume my education. Not to mention the fact that there will be many novel experiences and opportunities waiting for me, coupled with the prospect of forging lifelong friendships! 

The bottomline is: Posts won't be as frequent...

To be able to reach as many people as possible, and to provide a consistent posting schedule, I'll be posting every week on Friday evening/Saturday. Additionally, it is highly probable that I won't be able to put out as many Fundamental Analysis posts, especially the "High Effort" ones, so it is most likely I will concentrate on Quick Bites, Current Affairs and Earnings Updates. Nevertheless,  post topics will still greatly vary, but I'm receptive to feedback. Feel free to vote on the below survey to help me know where my audience's interest lies in. 

Additionally, I've been applying to Google Adsense so as to be able to monetise the blog. Sadly, I was rejected recently after a whole two weeks wait... I've reapplied though. It may be predictable, but you bet I'll invest those earnings into my portfolio. Hence, you may start seeing ads on this blog soon going forward. Don't worry, I'll try to make the ads unobtrusive. 

Overall, that's more or less it... and hey, if you've been enjoying the posts I've been putting out so far, why not subscribe to my email feed? You'll get notified of my most recent posts, and I'd seriously appreciate it :)

Comments

  1. Hi Mate, all the very best to you while serving the nation! Think you will not have much time to blog even after BMT....especially when posted to command schools. :) Will miss your blog and hope to see updates from you soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Blade! Thanks for the well wishes! Yeah... will probably have not much time and might have to go for a hiatus temporarily. But don't fret and stay tuned because I created a High Effort DBS Analysis to upload this wk! I will try to conceptualise more blog ideas in camp during admin time :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Should You Invest in Haw Par Corporation?

How I Would Invest $200,000 Today As A Singaporean Youth

United Hampshire US REIT 2H DPU Drops 27.9%! Should You Be Concerned?